Wednesday 25 August 2010

If I didn't know what happened next I would laugh my ass off.

Personal information malevolence

Arrogant as it sounds i don't like to miscalculate.

Prince Valiant is back on the board.

Calamity Awesome is in indigo shift.

There is a shark in the ocean.

Outstanding business proceedural

I don't begin to claim understanding of the human web but i am forced to acknowledge that i am in it and about it.

To quote Spider Jerusalem "I hate it here."

And so on I go, i have stripped myself of my primary attribute and now finally it happens as it must. Night has fallen I am alone and the enemy stands before me...countless.

There are virtues to not planning everything and knowing the end of practically every conversation before you even begin it. I don't rightly know what they are yet but I will figure them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment